General Sale Conditions
Article 1 – Scope
- The following Conditions of Sale regulate the offer and sale of products appearing on the website b2b.euroingro.com (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by B2B Euroingro Ltd with registered office in V. dei Fossi, 4, 59100 Prato register of companies no. 520736, VAT no. 02290270970.
- Products purchased on the WEBSITE are sold directly by Euroingro.
- For purchases made by customers who are traders, wholesalers, retailers or professionals and who are not buying for personal use, purchase transactions shall be governed by the Civil Code.
Article 2 - Acceptance of General Conditions of Sale
- The Customer undertakes, once the purchase process is completed, to print and keep these general conditions of sale, in accordance with the Articles 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
- Euroingro offers products for sale on the WEBSITE and conducts e-commerce activities exclusively with persons who have attained the age of 18 (or whatever is the age of majority), are legally competent to accede to and enter into binding contracts and who have a valid e-mail address. Euroingro reserves the right not to process orders from persons who do not meet the requirements referred to in previous points.
Article 3 - How to purchase
- Purchases of available products, as shown and described online in the related pages, are made by the Customer at the current price indicated, inclusive of taxes and fees, which may vary depending on the country of destination of the Product or on-going legislative changes, plus the cost of shipping which is however shown at the moment of the purchase.
- Product availability is updated based on the number of units still available because online access and the ability to place orders there do affect the availability of the product, so Euroingro cannot guarantee the delivery of the merchandise ordered; Euroingro in any case gives the Customer the option of reserving some products for which Euroingro will communicate delivery times to the Customer (these may be longer than normal delivery time) and availability by sending an e-mail or contacting the customer by telephone.
- Before confirming the purchase, the Customer will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen, the total number ordered, the total cost of the order if buying more than one and any transportation costs.
- The customer, after completing their purchase order, will receive an initial e-mail message where Euroingro merely informs that it has received the order and indicating its number; in the following days, and in approximately two working days, though this time frame is not binding, Euroingro sends another e-mail message to the Customer to communicate the acceptance of the order, confirming the sending of the product(s) to the stated address and giving the Client details about the expected delivery date. On receipt of the e-mail message the Client can check the correctness of the data and the products purchased, and if necessary report and/or request information at email@example.com or at the following fax number: +39 0574 623540.
- The Customer can check the status of the order in the customer area.
- Orders can have the following status:
- CONFIRMED: the order has been completed by the Customer and the payment has been verified. In case of no authorization by the international banking system, the order is automatically cancelled;
- WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION: The order is to be verified by the Euroingro team (immediate or in stock availability);
- SENT: products related to the order have been delivered to the courier providing transportation.
Article 4 – Methods of Payment
- Instalment payments are not allowed.
- If the customer has chosen to pay by one of the credit cards that are accepted and displayed on-line, payment must be made with the submission of the purchase order. The provider automatically checks, during the order, the credit card’s validity, and sends an e-mail message indicating the outcome of this; the credit is actually received by Euroingro at the moment of shipment of merchandise.
- Prices are subject to change at any time, but such changes will not affect orders already confirmed in the manner described above.
- If the institution issuing the credit card or our service provider refuse or for any reason do not authorize or validate the payment, then in such circumstances, Euroingro is not responsible for any delay or non-delivery regarding the original Products.
- In the absence of information needed to complete the payment Euroingro reserves the right to automatically cancel the order.
- At no time during the purchase procedure is Euroingro able to know the information about the credit card and the buyer's credit card number or the Customer’s financial or personal information. This is in fact transmitted via a secure connection directly to the Internet portal of the bank or finance company at the time of confirmation by the Customer. Thus Euroingro is in no event responsible and cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards that might be made by a third party during the checkout process and products payment. If the Customer has chosen to purchase by a PayPal payment, he will be directed to the PayPal login page at the end of the order.
- The amount of the order is charged to your PayPal account at the time of order. In case of cancellation by the customer or non-acceptance by Euroingro, the amount will be refunded to the Customer's PayPal account. In case of cancellation of order the transaction cancellation will be requested and Euroingro in no event will be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by the delay in releasing the amount committed by PayPal. For each transaction made with the PayPal account the customer will receive by e-mail the PayPal confirmation. Euroingro reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the order if PayPal sends an e-mail message showing errors and/or irregularities in the payment; in this case Euroingro reserves the right to require from the customer further information and/or the sending of copies of documents proving the ownership of the credit card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Euroingro reserves the right not to accept the order without any right for the Customer to claim damages.
- If the customer cancels an order reserved with payment by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal, Euroingro will reimburse in the same manner chosen by the Customer, who cannot request another method.
- The Customer’s data are transmitted in a secure manner that prevents others from getting to know or come into contact with them. To be sure of having a secure connection you must use a browser such as Internet Explorer (5.x or later), Netscape Navigator (4.x or later), Mozilla (1.x or later), Opera, Safari or Chrome capable of transmitting encrypted data with the Euroingro server. To find out if you are on a secure connection it is sufficient to check that there is the prefix "https" instead of "http" in the address of the page, and that the padlock in the bottom bar of the browser is closed. Remember that the credit card data are transmitted to the secure server of the bank only after the Customer’s confirmation click. Until that time the data reside exclusively on the Customer’s computer.
Article 5 – Delivery
- Euroingro accepts orders to be delivered within Italian territory, the European Union and countries outside of Europe.
- The invoice for orders delivered by courier is printable and downloadable directly online in the Customer’s reserved area. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof.
- The cost of shipment, to be added to the price of purchased products, is automatically calculated by the system.
- The Customer is required to verify, upon receipt, if the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the transport document, if the packaging is intact, and if the product delivered to them matches the order; the Customer must sign the delivery note stating ''the right to check the integrity of the products", and if this is not done, the customer cannot dispute after delivery the non-matching appearance or the quantity of the product ordered.
- Without implying any obligations for Euroingro, the merchandise is delivered within 7 working days from dispatch of the order confirmation, always subject to checking the regularity of the payment before carrying it out. In the case of orders with payments in advance other than by bank transfer and where Euroingro has report of anomalies, such as the mismatch of the name of the person registered and the holder of the credit card, the goods are delivered within 7 working days from when it has been checked for regularity of the payment, or at least from the end of the tests that will be necessary to verify the regularity of payment. In the event that the product has not been delivered after 15 working days following the order confirmation, the customer can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "non-delivery" and giving the order number and any notes. After receiving the e-mail and doing appropriate research, Euroingro will contact the customer within 2 working days to resolve the problem or for an explanation of the reasons for non-fulfilment.
Article 6 – Return of Goods and Refunds
- Euroingro allows the return of goods within two days of delivery because of differences from what was ordered and/or product defects.
- To return them, you must contact B2B Euroingro Ltd by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a fax to +39 0574 623540.
- The note must specify which products will be returned, the date of purchase and the choice of reimbursement method.
- The cost of return shipment will be borne by the customer and the return will be managed by a special courier tasked by B2B Euroingro Ltd. The cost of return shipment will be deducted from the refund for goods returned.
- The product, and everything that came with it, must be packed in the original packaging in order to protect it from damage, and sent to Euroingro.
- Beyond two days from delivery, requests for return will not be accepted.
- Refund will be made by bank transfer or by transfer to your credit card within 10 working days of receipt of goods.
- 1. Purposes of data processing. Commercial, promotional and/or sales purposes to identify potential customers for each specific product or service (eg, statistics, customer satisfaction feedback, preliminary gathering of information aimed at reaching an agreement or provision of a service, etc.); Customer satisfaction research (eg research on the quality of services); Fulfilment of obligations under the law, regulations or legislation.
- 2. Mode and place of processing. The processing is carried out by staff specifically employed for that role, by letter, telephone, fax, and by means of automated computer systems; this takes place at the registered office of the Company which is the owner of the processing, and it is done only by those assigned to it, on a basis strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data (with particular regard to the case of use of technology for communication over distance).
- 3. Data communication. The personal data collected by B2B Euroingro Ltd will be communicated and/or processed by people we trust, who, in pursuit of the above objectives, carry out operational, technical and organizational tasks. The personal data provided by Customers are used only to perform the job or related services; the data are not disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is required by law or is directly necessary for the fulfilment of requirements.
- All the details of the credit cards processed by email/ telephone/ fax are processed by the Paypal secure server and immediately canceled after the transaction.
- 4. Rights of interested parties. - It is fully established that the customer has the option to exercise specific rights. The Customer may obtain: confirmation or otherwise of the existence of data concerning them, even if not yet recorded;
- information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and methods of processing it, and the basis of processing in cases where this is done using electronic instruments;
- indication of the identity of the Owner and the Person Responsible, and the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who have access to them;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of data unless it is impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means. The Customer may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data about them, even if it relates to the purpose of the data collection. The Customer can also object to the processing of personal data for sending advertising material or otherwise, aimed at carrying out market research and business communications.
Article 8 – Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
- The sales contract is regulated by Italian law.
- Any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract, will be dealt with exclusively by the Court of Prato.
Article 9 – Modifications
- The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Euroingro without notice and will be effective from the date of publication on the website b2b.euroingro.com
Article 10 – Complaints
- Any complaint must be addressed to B2B Euroingro Ltd’s registered office in Via dei Fossi, 4, 59100 Prato
Article 11 - Additional Information
- The contract and all communications will be in Italian or English.